July 23, 2007

Playlist - 23rd July 2007

Last weeks show was a technical disaster and i only played for an hour and didn't really get a chance to write down what I played. Make sure to check out the Beach Radio Blog which has a lot of nice stuff on it of late.

I'm Sure of It - Blanche
24 Hour Store - Handsome Family
Little Ghost - White Stripes
Ramblin' Man - Andre Williams & the Star Tabernacle
I Put A Spell on You - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
How Will We Know? - Jesse Sykes and the Sweet Hereafter
Toothbrush and My Table - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Wrap My Head Around That - Lucinda Williams
The Decline of Country and Western Music - Lambchop
It's Only Make Believe - Kelly Hogan and John Wesley Harding
Funny How Time Slips Away - Elvis Presley
Cod'ine - Oakley Hall
Codeine - Trampled by Turtles
Comas - Pink Mountaintops
Straight To Hell - Josh Rouse
See That My Grave Is Kept Clean - Lou Reed
Let Me Down - Soledad Brothers
Tennessee - Leatherbag
You're an Angel and I'm Gonna Cry - Chris Thile
Problems With Hemingway - Hayward Williams
Van Occupanther - Midlake
No River City - Broken Lines
What This Town Needs - Blanche
Dust and Bones - Cary Ann Hearst
Rubidoux - Cold War Kids
Pretty Mary K - Elliot Smith

No comments:

Down Under Delta Blues Channel

The B-Squared Breakdown