April 13, 2006

The Perfect 3 minutes - Contrast Podcast #3

Contrast Podcast #3 is up and includes a track from yours truly along side some other amazing tracks from folks from all over this weird planet that we're on. If you don't know about the Contrast Podcast the idea is pretty simple; a theme is set and people from all over submit one song that somehow matches up with the theme. The theme for #3 was "the perfect 3 minutes". My contribution was an exactly 3 minute bluegrass ditty by Jim and Jenny and the Pinetops off of their CD "One More in the Cabin".

1 comment:

Tim Young said...

Hi,

I just thought I'd let you know that I've safely found my way here to link up on the next contrast podcast ... excellent choice by the way ... I'm bopping to it too!

Tim

Down Under Delta Blues Channel

The B-Squared Breakdown