November 6, 2007

Hoedown Closedown

Lets just say that that Hoedown is down, but not out. Read this for a bit of background: Sad Demise of the Beach written by a former DJ. At some point I'll be back, hopefully in the form of a newly created Waiheke Community Radio ... but until we can make this happen I'm probably going to start creating and posting some podcasts. I've started my first one already and hope to have it up by the end of the week. They're going to be called "Son of Country Mike" so keep an eye out here for note of the first one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Country Mike,
My name is Emily and I do publicity for Six Shooter Records and Gun Street Media in Toronto, Canada. I'm building a list of online media and blogs and came across yours. I was wondering if you take music submissions? If so, what's your email address?
Please let me know!
Emily

Down Under Delta Blues Channel

The B-Squared Breakdown